Female Fan Removes Her Top To Hug Tuface On Stage, Watch Annie Idibia’s Reaction


Image result for Female Fan Removes Her Top To Hug Tuface On Stage, Watch Annie Idibia’s Reaction
A viral video has emerged showing moments when popular singer Tuface Idibia was performing on stage, and suddenly a female fan climbs up to him, gives him a huge hug and removes her blouse,
revealing her bra, and makes more daring attempt…
See Annie Idibia’s reaction
Watch video:
Video Player
00:00
00:33
Meanwhile, Annie Idibia has stirred the internet after a new video surfaced in which she declared that she is not a feminist.
“Nah, not really. I believe in women power. I believe men are still kings and women are queen,” said the actress, adding, “personally, I’m sorry I’m not trying to [insult?] anybody here but I don’t believe a woman is a king. I believe she is a queen.”
The video has riled the internet, with many critics noting that the actress obviously has no idea what feminism is about.

See some of sample reaction below:
However, some fans have taken to the platform to defend Idibia, noting how she continues to support businesswomen.
See the video that started all the drama below:

Queen Larbih

About Queen Larbih

I Am A Blogger and also a blog designer,That Blogs out My Mind And Hoping To Always Be At The Top Of My Game.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :