Actress Etinosa shares video of her having her bath, Nigerians react (VIDEO)



Nigerian actress, Etinosa Idemudia who became a topic of social media discussion after a video of her going fully naked on MC Galaxy’s Instagram live feed filtered into the internet id in the news again.


Etinosa this morning, teased her fans with a video of her having her bath and also singing. Etinosa who shared a video of her having her bath, described it as a ‘rare video of her performing at Shower State University’.

She wrote as she shared her video;
A rare footage of me performing for my fans at Shower State University. Can you hear my fans screaming?!!! Chai 🔥🔥🔥🔥 #Lmao #PerformingArtist#MoreGraceMusic😂😂 Please don’t tag the real owner of this song
Here is the video below;
Reacting to the video, Nigerians wrote:




Queen Larbih

About Queen Larbih

I Am A Blogger and also a blog designer,That Blogs out My Mind And Hoping To Always Be At The Top Of My Game.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :