How I got big “Breas,ts” still baffles me – Actress Adediwura Becky shares throwback photo (PICS)


Adediwura Becky’s mammary glands were normal in her old photos but suddenly, they ballooned like she spiked them with fertilizers.


Popular Yoruba actress, Adediwura Becky Adesegha (Blark Gold) shares a throwback photo as she is stunned how she got big brsts.
Aside the conspicuous bobs, she has a fantastic dark skin as well as an impressive physique.

She wrote:
“How I got big bosom still baffles me
16 years ago
Slaying since 1803
Check out my LV bag & belt “
The old picture, as one can see shows the tendency of the bobs becoming bigger in the future as it eventually did.

Queen Larbih

About Queen Larbih

I Am A Blogger and also a blog designer,That Blogs out My Mind And Hoping To Always Be At The Top Of My Game.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :