Nollywood actress Shan George celebrates 49th birthday with cute makeup photos


Hardly can anyone believe that this gorgeous Nollywood actress is 49 years old, as she dazzles in the new glamorous photos.


The light-skinned movie diva, the mother of two and just the woman who is getting more beautiful with every single year took to Instagram to show off her new fabulous look. Read more: https://www.legit.ng/65867.html

The Cross-River State born actress who has been married 3 times celebrating her birthday took to instagram and wrote:
Happy Birthday to meeee 👑🎂🍾🍷 It’s a double celebration for me. Jesus Christ is also Risen 👑❤. Happy Easter to you all. I love u!!! #birthdaygirl

In another post, she wrote captioning:
look at the wicked pix my mom just gave me now, as my Birthday gift. She sabi keep something o. I remember this day very vividly. It was d day I wrote Common Entrance Exams, to enter Secondary school. (Last year in primary 6)
We walked long kilometres to school then, as u can see, I had no shoes on, I had none😭. D ground would burn under my tiny oyinbo feet. 😂😂😂😂😂😂. ‘Long Hot Road’. (My next movie title, my real story)
It’s a double celebration for me today, it’s my Birthdayyy! And Christ is also Risen 💃💃💃💃💃💃👑❤🎂🍾🍷🍷😘😘😘 Let’s have a Blast.

Queen Larbih

About Queen Larbih

I Am A Blogger and also a blog designer,That Blogs out My Mind And Hoping To Always Be At The Top Of My Game.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :