Trending story of a plus-size corper who broke down in tears during camp drilling (video)


Here is a trending story of a plus size corper who broke down in tears during camp drilling.

The lady who’s undergoing normal camp drilling with her platoon members, left many speechless after she got stuck on the net.

Her body weight also contributed to her predicament, hence she found it very difficult to cross, until a military and Man ‘o’ War personnel came to her rescue after she cried out her eyes.
Gripping hard to the knitted ropes she is supposed to climb through, she appears too scared to go over the rope and can be heard crying out: “Hold me hold me”.
After which she topples over into the waiting arms of some clearly amused ‘Man o War’ officers present.
Video below:
Nigerians reacting to the video wrote:

Queen Larbih

About Queen Larbih

I Am A Blogger and also a blog designer,That Blogs out My Mind And Hoping To Always Be At The Top Of My Game.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :