“Two more kids to go” – Ubi Franklin brags about impregnating his ex-worker.


Image result for “Two more kids to go” – Ubi Franklin brags about impregnating his ex-worker.
Nigerian Music Executive, Ubi Franklin has in a cheeky way confirmed the news that he got his ex-
worker pregnant.
Ubi took to his instagram to share a photo with a suggestive caption bragging about his reproductive achievements saying his goal is so have all his kids before 40
Ubi Franklin impregnates staff
In his words ;
When I am done having kids before 40 and then work on my six packs 😂😂😂 go on Holiday with my kids and we run on the beach that’s the whole idea.
At 50 I’ll have a 20 year old
21 year old and a 17 year old.
Maybe two more ✌🏾 (five and I am done)
This is the Biggest Blessings you can ever ask for so.
I will only enjoy this alone and then you would have forgotten you wrote a dirty Caption to get comments 🌶❤️😍😍😍🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾
And A Billionaire too and impacted in my Country 🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾

Queen Larbih

About Queen Larbih

I Am A Blogger and also a blog designer,That Blogs out My Mind And Hoping To Always Be At The Top Of My Game.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :