Wizkid’s son Boluwatife entertaining his mum’s birthday guests with his legwork (video)


Image result for Wizkid’s son Boluwatife entertaining his mum’s birthday guests with his legwork (video)
A video of Wizkid’s son, Boluwatife entertaining his mum’s birthday guests with his legwork has surfaced, after his mother, Shola Ogudu celebrated her birthday yesterday.


His mother, Shola Ogudu who turned a year older yesterday, had penned down a beautiful 28th birthday message to herself. She wrote;
I Am Alive. I Am Healthy. I Am Happy. I Have a Roof over my Head. I Have Food to Eat. I Am Loved. I Am doing what I Love. I Am Grateful for the Beauty of God’s Grace. I Am Grateful for this Moment..
Happy 28th Birthday Oluwanishola

Post below:

The birthday party she threw shortly after was attended by family, friends and loved ones.



Here is a video of Wizkid’s son, Boluwatife entertaining his mum’s birthday guests with his legwork below;

Queen Larbih

About Queen Larbih

I Am A Blogger and also a blog designer,That Blogs out My Mind And Hoping To Always Be At The Top Of My Game.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :