Etinosa discloses she hasn’t been given acting jobs because she went unclad on Instagram




Etinosa who reacted to the backlash she faced after she slammed Charles Awurum as she defended Bobrisky, disclosed that she hasn’t been given acting jobs because she went nude on Instagram.


She stated that she hasn’t been given acting jobs because she went nude on Instagram, stated that Charles Awurum is not an elder but exhibiting witchcraft. The actress further revealed that she doesn’t like a fake life, and will always say it as it is without fear or favour.
Sharing her plight after her nude video saga, she wrote;

Good morning good people of this wicked world. As many of you that are supporting that old man laying curses on Bobriskys employers so also will people campaign against your own employment/Endorsements/Daily bread. They said respect my elders. That man is not my elder. He is exhibiting witchcraft
I don’t live fake life or kiss ass. I say it as it is without fear or fvcking favour. That’s why I don’t have many friends. A lot of people share my views but scared to publicly admit it because of fear of insult or what will people say. It’s fine. I offer myself as the sacrificial lamb if that will end or at least reduce the inhumane treatment of my fellow man. Selah

See her post below:


Queen Larbih

About Queen Larbih

I Am A Blogger and also a blog designer,That Blogs out My Mind And Hoping To Always Be At The Top Of My Game.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :