God is responsible for my sexy shape not Plastic Surgeons – Omobutty



Biodun Okeowo a.k.a Omobutty who took a swipe at ‘body critics’ who according to her think her sexy shape is from plastic surgeons even though God is responsible for it.

The mother of two who vehemently denied undergoing the surgeon’s knife, in a witty chat with Sunday Scoop revealed the secret of her ‘banging body.’ Omobutty who revealed that God is responsible for her sexy shape, replied the question of “How have you been able to maintain this sexy shape?” by saying “It’s God”.

The actress had before now stated that her shape is no one’s business.
She wrote in an Instagram post;

“I’m shaking my head for people using Ibruprofen for someone else’s pain. My shape, stature, body is mine and my Boo’s headache, not anybody’s, biko all the stature advisers, Enough! Na who skinny help? Am I going for a beauty pageant, or did my doctor’s report state unhealthy?
“Any uncomplimentary comments about my body henceforth should be kept as personal opinion not to be stated here on my page, thanks blockmodeactivated, no room for cyber bullying,” she added.

Queen Larbih

About Queen Larbih

I Am A Blogger and also a blog designer,That Blogs out My Mind And Hoping To Always Be At The Top Of My Game.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :