Mercy Johnson & her husband share a romantic moment kissing in the kitchen while cooking on her show (video)


Actress, Mercy Johnson who is also into the fitness business has started a cooking show and her husband is giving her the necessary support.


Actress Mercy Johnson and her husband, Prince Odi Okojie shared a romantic moment kissing while cooking at the Pedini Luxury kitchen.
Prince Odi Okojie appeared as a guest by joining his wife, Mercy Johnson at Pedini cooking show.

She wrote; “Something big is coming to you…..I cant wait…plus I had @princeodiokojie as a guest in my kitchen and it was so much fun…”

Their marriage which has produced three children has been waxing stronger over the years.

Video Below:
View this post on Instagram

Queen Larbih

About Queen Larbih

I Am A Blogger and also a blog designer,That Blogs out My Mind And Hoping To Always Be At The Top Of My Game.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :