Mercy Johnson plays around with her husband as she wishes him a happy birthday in a heartwarming video



Actress, Mercy Johnson has been captured goofing around with her husband Prince Odi Okojie as he celebrates his birthday today.


The actress who took to her social media page to share a video of them playing near a pool, also left a lovely message for the love of her life.

“This 24/7 shy shy hubby of mine, I am his wahala always 😂😂😂 I can’t explain why, how or where but I love you…I have seen the worst of you and the best of you….and still, I choose both… It’s your birthday and I will not keep calm…..HBD @princeodiokojie…..Hey friends please say a prayer for my partner in all….❤❤❤🙈,” she wrote.

Watch video below:

Queen Larbih

About Queen Larbih

I Am A Blogger and also a blog designer,That Blogs out My Mind And Hoping To Always Be At The Top Of My Game.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :