I was born with a gift, the gift of agelessness – Omoni Oboli says as she turns 41 today



Celebrity birthdays are one thing fans look out for on social media. A number of them cannot wait to showcase the love they have for their favorite celebs.


Nollywood actress and writer, Omoni Oboli, clocked 41 on April 22, 2019, and she made sure to celebrate with her fans. The mother of three handsome boys who does not look a day older than 20 released gorgeous photos of herself on her Instagram page.

The actress also showered accolades on herself on the big day. She wrote: “All I have to say is Thank you Lord! Timeless queen. Ageless queen. I was born with a gift, the gift of agelessness. I’m not just a year older I’m also a year better and prettier.”
In another post, she wrote:
THE FIRST LADY
Thank you Lord for chapter 41 😇
#Ageless #Timeless
My birthday just would not be the same without your warm and loving wishes. Thank you so much for all of them, I’m seeing them

Queen Larbih

About Queen Larbih

I Am A Blogger and also a blog designer,That Blogs out My Mind And Hoping To Always Be At The Top Of My Game.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :